Car insurance plans are designed to help cover potential car-related damages, loss or injuries from a financial perspective. Maintaining proper insurance not only helps protect you and your vehicle in the case of accident, but it also serves to protect your passengers, other drivers, pedestrians and property. Additionally, car insurance helps protect you in the event of a lawsuit associated with an incident involving your car.
With so many car insurance companies available, as well as various coverage options to choose from, it’s easy to get overwhelmed when deciding which particular company and insurance plan is a good fit for you. But with Coulter Insurance Agency, each customers individual needs are considered and the process of obtaining affordable insurance is a quick and easy process!
Coulter Insurance Agency will provide you with rates from multiple insurance companies to help you shop for the best combination of price and coverage and clearly explain the options, so you can make the best decision on which plan works best for you.
Optional Auto Coverages
- Coverage for a Disabled vehicle to the nearest qualified repair facility with in 15 miles.
- Rental reimbursement
- When a covered loss requires a vehicle to be in the shop for repairs, many customers find themselves in a bind when they realize their base policy doesn’t cover a rental car. Loss of use — available as an endorsement for policyholders who have collision or comprehensive coverage on their policy — ensures your customer has a rental car provided to them if they need it.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage is actual cash value and provides coverage in case of a loss that is other than collision. Comprehensive coverage is required if a loss payee is indicated. Full safety glass coverage is available for all deductible options. Comprehensive coverage is available to be purchased separately and with differing deductibles per vehicle.
- Collision physical damage coverage is the lesser of the actual cash value, or the amount necessary to repair or replace the property. It provides coverage in case of an accident. Collision coverage is required if a loss payee is indicated. Bodily injury, property damage and comprehensive coverages are required if collision coverage is purchased
- Coverage for the Actual cash value of a loss and the difference between your Loan/Lease amount
- Ridesharing – Uber/Lyft/Door dash/Grub hub
- Using one’s personal vehicle available Via the digital network of a transportation network company (TNC) or for the transportation of people or delivery of goods.